The desired candidate is responsible for application development and system maintenance, which requires to apply the latest technology on web/mobile/cloud development and is familiar with agile development. Enjoy and passionate to innovate as an entrepreneur and thrive on resolving complex problem.
- Responsible for the system development of the back office system as well as customer online platform and mobile apps.
- Provide technical solution in the enterprise architecture design and implement together with an agile team.
- Perform proof-of-concepts of technical solution.
- Prepare the technical specification and related documents.
- Ensure to follow the coding standard and best practices.
- Perform the code review and code refactoring.
- Perform and ensure the quality of unit tests and system integration tests.
- Provide ongoing application maintenance and program refinement.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related subject
- 7 years or more experiences in post-qualification IT experience.
- Solid experience in developing server-side, web services, cloud based, .Net development and mobile apps development in both android and iOS device.
- Deep knowledge of web services, SOA principle, design patterns and integration architecture.
- Experience in developing cloud base enterprise low-latency and high-availability applications.
- Hands-on advance programming experience in SOAP and RESTful APIs development, AJAX, JSON, XML, NHibernate and ASP.Net MVC.
- Prior experience in NUnit, Jenkins or NoSQL solutions like MongoDB would be an advantage.
- Experience in agile development and understanding Scrum practices would be an advantage.
- Mature, proactive, flexible and team oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Willing to learn new skills and improve skills.
Interested parties please send detailed resumes with salary expectation via e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org" to Human Resources Department.
(All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within one month may consider their applications is unsuccessful. Personal data of those unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed when they are no longer in use.)