- Responsible for the system development and programming of the back office system and external systems as well as mobile and enterprise solution, such as CRM, BI, accounting, POS and case management and portal, etc.
- Provide technical solution in the enterprise architecture design, implement and features with a small team of programmers.
- Perform proof-of-concepts of technical solution.
- Prepare all the technical specification and related documents.
- Perform system testing and performance tuning.
- Participate and give recommendations in peer code reviews, overall system design reviews and software development methodology review.
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science or IT related subject
- 4 years or more experiences in post-qualification IT experience.
- At least 1 years of experience in system analysis, design experience and enterprise database design.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in system implementation with Java/.NET development.
- Hands-on experience in JSON, AJAX, J2EE on Web services, Spring and Hibernate is an definite advantage.
- Practical experience in OO Design and UML usage.
- Mature, proactive, flexible and team oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.